Information to know
- Preschool serves children ages 2 ½ - 5 years old.
- We have a small teacher to student ratio. Our ratio is 12 children for every 1 teacher. When we have more than 12 children we add an aide or another teacher. That way it allows us to better serve the individual needs of each and every child.
- We are open for tours on Tuesday and Thursdays only. Please call (951) 520-3390 in advance to let us know when you would like to come.
- We are a school that wears uniforms. Our uniform colors are, white, navy blue, khaki, and red. These uniforms are commonly found at Target, Old Navy, Walmart, JC Penny and Sears.
- Snacks are provided in the morning as well as in the afternoon. Each month, a snack calendar will be posted in your child's classroom. All snacks are peanut-free! If your child has a specific allergy or dietary restriction, please let the teacher know so that we can accommodate your request if possible.
Reformation Lutheran Preschool & Transitional Kindergarten programs operate year-round, with a few exceptions as listed on our Calendar. Please refer to the 2020-2021 School Year Calendar.
Additionally, we offer year-round enrollment & flexible start dates for our Preschool & Transitional Kindergarten programs – provided that your child meets all enrollment requirements & that we have an opening in the desired program.
Program Information can be found here.
Classroom Procedures can be found here.
Supply List for all 3 classes can be found here.